Call now 706-886-4164
Edmonds Chiropractic Clinic
Spinal Care and Wellness
1132 Big A Road
Toccoa, GA 30577
Our Office History
In 1951, Dr. Frank Edmonds joined Dr. H. M. Feldman to practice chiropractic. The initial location of his practice was in the now demolished,
Trogden building. In approximately five years Dr. Feldman left Toccoa to pursue a practice in Atlanta.
In 1963,Dr. Frank then moved the office from downtown Toccoa to what then was rural Big A Road. At that time there was only one other
business past the Hwy. 123 intersection which was Bell's drive-in.
In 1981, the first office burned and a new office was erected. In 1982. Dr Robert completed his education at Life University and joined his father
In 1989, a tornado came through Toccoa and hit the Edmonds Chiropractic office building. A third office was rebuilt. In 1994, after 43 years of
practice Dr. Frank retired and Dr Robert practices solo in this building today.